Monday, January 8, 2018

January Stick it Down Challenge

I can't believe it's January already!  The holidays went fast!  Here's this month's sketch at Stick it Down:


I'm not quite ready to be done scrapbooking the holidays just yet.  In fact, I end up scrapping Christmas all year long, since they are my favorite pages to scrap.  I don't do a December Daily.  I prefer 12x12 size and I don't do something Christmas related every day.  I create an album for each year (chronological) and about half of it ends up being Christmas.

Every year, I host an ugly sweater party at the bar where I work.  This year, I dressed up as a snow woman with a white tutu.  It was really fun!  I love the photo of my parents and I on the left page.















Supplies:
Paper and embellishments by Carta Bella Cabin Fever Collection
Echo Park Enamel Dots
We R Memory Keepers Mini Letter Punch Board
Green Glitter Thickers
White Heidi Shine Spray
Coconut Gelato
Recollections Christmas Noel Mini Stickers (below) - aren't they the cutest?  They matched this Carta Bella collection perfectly.  You will see some of these stickers throughout the layout.

No comments: