Sunday, November 5, 2017

LM 369 - Scrapbook Cooking - Twine/thread, sequins, labels, die cuts, solid card stock, and vellum!

This month at Lasting Memories, our theme is scrapbook cooking. Our recipe for this week is twine/thread, sequins, labels, die cute, card stock and vellum.

I created a layout with a photo of my friend's daughter.  She was Cleopatra for Halloween last year.  I love this photo and I used some October Afternoon paper I've been hoarding.

I have a secret hatred of vellum, so I didn't have any.  I guess that's cheating slightly, but I didn't want to go out and buy some just for this challenge.










Black cardstock by Stampin' Up
Patterned Paper by October Afternoon Witch Hazel Collection
Die cut journaling tag by October Afternoon Witch Hazel Collection
Letter stickers, label stickers, banner & buttons chipboard, brads by October Afternoon Witch Hazel Collection
Sequins by Close to my Heart

No comments: