Sunday, October 8, 2017

LM 365 - Around the House - Children's Art or Book

This month at Lasting Memories Layout Challenge, our theme is "Around the House."  This week, our challenge is to use children's artwork/journaling on your page or be inspired by a children's book.
I don't have children, so I don't have any children's artwork to scrap.  However, my friend's baby shower in July had a book theme and her baby's room is Eric Carle themed.  I loved the shower invitation, so I included it on my page.

When I was at the scrapbook convention in July, I found these adorable plastic caterpillars from Eric Carle.  I think someone made them with shrinky dink - they just came in a plastic sleeve, without a brand name.  You may remember the card I made for this showed.  I used another one of these caterpillars on the card:



Supplies:
Background paper by MME (On Trend Collection)
Cloud/rain stickers by Shimelle
White Cardstock by Stampin Up
Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Black
Black letters by Thickers
White letters by AdornIt
Plastic Caterpillar from Scrapbook Convention (no brand name)

No comments: