Monday, July 3, 2017

July Stick it Down Challenge

Here's this month's double page sketch at Stick it Down.


I struggled with this sketch a little.  I don't normally include so many photos on one page.  It took me a while of going through photos to find ones that would fit this layout.  I ended up doing a layout for my brother's 30th surprise party last year.

There was a lot of blue in my photos.  I found an old Simple Stories collection that went perfectly!






Background Paper by My Mind's Eye Good Day Sunshine
Simple Stories Happy Day Collection
Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Gold, Navy and Green


1 comment:

Neva Cole said...

Great paper collection for a fun set of photos. I usually take too many and so this sketch was great for me so I typically have the opposite problem, LOL! You have just the right feel for these fun photos!