Thursday, December 15, 2016

Scrap it with a Song: December Reveal

This will be my last DT post as part of the SIWAS team.  I have fulfilled my 6 month term and have chosen not to renew.  I decided that 3 DT's was just too much for me.

This month's pop song is Fast Car by Jonas Blue.  December was my month to pick the song and I chose this one since I have always loved Tracey Chapman's song Fast Car.  My initial idea was to scrapbook a photo of my first car, which was a Mustang Convertible.  Sadly, I couldn't find any photos of Mustang Sally - I will need to ask my parents.

So I started really listening to the lyrics of the song.  I started thinking of my road trip in October (to Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts and Maine).  I loved this line of the song: "City lights lay out before us and your arm felt nice wrapped 'round my shoulder."  I decided I had to do a layout for the beautiful lighthouse in Portland, Maine.







I used an old collection from K&Company by Tim Coffey - I can't remember what it's called.

Photobucket

No comments: