Saturday, December 31, 2016

2017 New Year's Resolutions

I am so glad that I have gotten back into blogging and design teams this year!  I never stopped scrapping, but I love sharing my layouts.

I have a lot of goals for this coming year. Let's hope I am not being too ambitious.

1. Finish the scrapbooks that I started. Vegas/Disney, 2013, 2014, 2015. Lots of layouts are created, but they're missing journaling or headlines.  The scrapbooks also need title pages and some missing layouts.

2. I would like to post 150 pages to my blog this year.  If I participate every week at Lasting Memories, there's at least 52.  And my 6 month term on the double page team at Stick it Down will give me at least 12 more pages.

3. Use my cricut more.  I usually create a ton of layouts and leave them without headlines or other cricut shapes.  So I end up pulling out my cricut a couple times a year and creating a TON of headlines at once to finish up my pages.  Why don't I just finish them when I am in the "zone?"

4. Use my stash!  I have SO much stuff in my craft room!  I am trying to organize everything so that it gets used!

5. Think outside the box and try new things.  I love the look of splatters, glimmer mist, texture paste, stencils, etc.  I have recently gotten some new goodies and I plan to USE THEM!

6. Use the scrapbook visual triangle.  I recently started watching youtube process videos.  I have learned SO much about what makes an awesome scrapbook page.  The main thing that I notice is many mention the visual triangle.  Now I can see it on all the layouts I love.  I will be remembering this in the future.


No comments: